Several credit card holders in India are not happy with the card they own and hence they keep switching from one card to another. Finding the right credit card is not just about rewards and benefits; a number of other factors should also be taken into consideration. One of these factors is your income. So, here we will talk about the best credit cards for those who earn less than ₹25,000 a month.
Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below ₹25,000
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Rewards & Cashback|
|SBI SimplySAVE||₹ 499||10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends|
|HDFC MoneyBack||₹ 500||2X Reward Points on Online Spends|
|ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa||Nil||2 PAYBACK points on every ₹ 100 spent for all retail purchases except fuel|
|Citi® Cash Back Credit Card||₹ 500||5% cash back on utility bill payments, movie ticket bookings and more|
|SBI SimplyCLICK||₹ 499||10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners and 5X on all online spends|
Given below is the list of top 5 credit cards for people with monthly income below ₹25,000-
1- SBI SimplySAVE
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps for transactions between ₹500 and ₹3,000.
- 2,000 bonus reward points on spending ₹2,000 or more in the first 60 days.
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every ₹100 spent.
- 10 times more reward points on movies, dining and grocery spends
- Spend ₹90,000 or more in a year and get annual fee reversed.
2- HDFC MoneyBack
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps for minimum transactions of ₹400.
- Earn 2 Reward Points on every ₹150 spent.
- Reward points are valid up to 2 years and can be redeemed against a variety of gift vouchers.
- Earn 100% more reward points when you use your card online.
- Get benefit of Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of card.
- Spend ₹50,000 in a Quarter and get ₹500 e-Voucher.
3- Citi® Cash Back Credit Card
- Get benefits of contactless credit card and make instant payment.
- Earn minimum 0.5% cashback on all transactions.
- Get 5% cashback on movie ticket booking, utility bill payment and telephone bill payment.
- Get cashback directly converted to statement credit in multiples of ₹500.
- Avail up to 15% savings across participating restaurants.
4- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions of maximum ₹ 4,000 at HPCL pumps.
- Earn 2 PAYBACK points on every ₹ 100 except fuel purchases.
- Built-in contactless technology to make instant transactions at NFC enabled POS terminals.
- Save minimum 15% at partner restaurants under ICICI’s Culinary Treats program.
5- SBI SimplyCLICK
- Get Amazon gift card worth ₹ 500 as joining benefits.
- Get e-voucher worth ₹2,000 each on reaching annual spends of ₹1 Lakh and ₹2 Lakh.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every ₹100 spent on the card.
- Accelerate your rewards 5-times when shopping online.
- Earn 10-times more rewards when shopping online with partners like BookMyShow, Amazon, UrbanClap, FoodPanda and Lenskart.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions worth ₹500 to ₹3,000.
- Spend ₹1 Lakh in a year and get the annual fee reversed.
These are the best credit cards for people who earn less than ₹ 25,000 per month. Since each of these cards charge no or low annual fee, they are more affordable to own.