Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka is officially known as Bengaluru. It is the largest city of the Indian State Karnataka. The city has a population of over 15 million and is popularly known as a hub of information and technology. It is one of the fastest growing metropolises in India. To meet the aspirations of the people of this metropolitan city, banking sector also revolutionized and provided the convenience of paying through plastic money i.e. Credit Cards. Banks provided the credit cards with innumerable benefits. These credit cards are designed to match all your needs and lifestyle requirements.
Top Credit Cards in Bangalore
American Express– American Express popularly known as AMEX is an American multinational financial institution. It has also made its significant place in India. It offers various credit cards enriched with several features and rewards. Some of the popular AMEX credit cards are listed below-
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card- With this card, customers can enjoy various benefits on travel and hotels. Get complimentary access to airport lounges and special health and wellness privileges.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card- This credit card focuses on providing the ultimate travel experience to the customers. They can experience several complimentary travel services including lounge visits and excellent rewards.
Citibank- Citibank, the Indian private sector bank was first incorporated in 1902 in Calcutta. It has its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Citibank provides a broad range of credit card to fit the varied needs of its customers. They offer a wide assortment of rewards and benefits on the credit cards. Given below are the cards offered by Citibank-
- IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- It’s a great card for the people who use IndianOil stations for fuel purchase. Cardholders can earn turbo points on every spend at IndianOil fuel outlets and on shopping, dining and more.
- Citibank® Rewards Card- This card is suitable for people who like to shop a lot from different retail stores. Card members can earn handsome rewards by shopping with this card. The points earned can be easily redeemed at premium merchandise stores, travel, dining, etc.
HSBC- HSBC bank was incorporated in India in the year 1853. It offers exclusive range of services and products to its customers. The bank dedicatedly takes care of all the needs of its customers. It has about 51 branches in India and has introduced multiple credit cards with multiple benefits to serve the customers. One of their credit cards is mentioned below-
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card- This card comes with many shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
ICICI- ICICI Bank is a leading financial institution in India. It offers a wide range of products and services to make the life of its customers easy and convenient. ICICI provides a variety of credit cards with innumerable benefits. ICICI is also the country’s first bank to launch the contactless credit card which enables the customers to just wave the card near the merchant terminal. Two popular credit cards of ICICI Bank are-
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is one complete package to complement your lifestyle. The card comes with the security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The card is power packed with various reward programs.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card is loaded with lots of benefits and features. The card has an inbuilt contactless technology to make payments more secure and prompt. Card members also get monthly cashback of Rs. 500 per card.
RBL- The bank has its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It’s expanding through a network of branches. They provide best in class services and products to its customers. The Bank provides comprehensive range of tailor-made credit cards to suit the requirements of different customers. Given below are some popular RBL Bank credit cards-
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card– With this card, users can enjoy a wide range of privileges and rewards. Cardholders can get free movie tickets, reward points and domestic lounge access. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customer in the best possible way.
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card– This card brings you more delight when used on weekends. Users will get 1000 bonus rewards monthly, waiver of fuel surcharge and double rewards on weekends.
HDFC- HDFC is a leading private sector bank in India. It was incorporated in 1994. It provides numerous services such as house loans, vehicle loans, business loans and credit cards. It is the largest issuer of credit cards. Following are the common HDFC credit cards-
- Regalia HDFC– This super premium card is suited for the premium lifestyle. The card offers high reward point on every purchase. This card comes with the chip authorization facility and will also not burn a hole in your pocket to own it.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card– This unique card is one of the best cards of HDFC. The card combines the benefits of Diner club and Jet Airways. The card competes very well with the other premium cards in the market.
Standard Chartered Bank– Standard Chartered Bank is a British multinational financial company. It provides a wide array of credit cards to match everyone’s needs and preferences. This card is enriched with multiple benefits like reward schemes, EMI options, etc. Card holders can avail various shopping and travel benefits.
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card- This card is a hyped card due its great combination of cashback and rewards. This is also a contactless credit card which makes checkouts secure and faster.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card- This card brings you a host of offers and rewards. Customers can get rewards points on shopping and traveling with the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card.
Why apply for Credit Cards in Bangalore through Paisabazaar.com?
- Paisabazaar offers several cards from top banks in India.
- You can apply for the card from anywhere in the world.
- Applicants can track the progress of the application.
- Customers can know about their credit card approval chances
- Customers get instant approval on their credit card application.