This category of cards is specially designed for frequent travellers. All these cards offer maximum reward points on spending on respective partner airline tickets. They provide you with access to premium lounges across major domestic and international airports, membership to their respective flyer programs and bonus reward points on joining and renewal of the card.
- Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card: This card is an ideal card for frequent flyers. Embedded with unique and best in class benefits, it gives you a royal feeling and non-sophisticated comfort. The card gives you access to Amex Platinum lounges at Delhi and Mumbai airport. You can carry more baggage while flying on Jet Airways and its partners. You can redeem your reward points to buy exclusive merchandise at partner channels.
- Citibank Premiermiles Credit Card: This card is offered by Citibank to benefit frequent flyers. The card has a dedicated website which can be used to book flights, hotel reservations and car hires. The concierge services offered are best in class and take care of all your reservations. One can accumulate air miles that never expire.
- Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum Credit Card: This card provides you access to most amazing lounges at major domestic and international lounges. Further, you receive cash back of 10% when card is used through partner channels for flight bookings and hotel reservations.
- Standard Chartered Emirates Platinum Credit Card: A leading offering from Standard Chartered bank, a leading private sector bank, card gives you an opportunity to accumulate skyward flyer points which can be used for buying flight tickets and upgrading flying class.
- Air India SBI Signature Credit Card: The card provides access to more than 600 premium lounges at more than 300 airports. A fuel surcharge waiver is offered and more than 5X reward points at partner channel. One can convert their big purchases into EMIs at no extra cost.
- Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card: The card offered by SBI in collaboration with Air India offers bonus reward points as welcome benefit and if annual spending crosses a certain limit. These reward points can be used to pay off credit balance.
- Jet Airways IndusInd Voyage Credit Card: This card is specially meant for a frequent traveler and it offers access to premium lounges worldwide, along with special deals related to shopping and lifestyle rewards.
- Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card: Axis Bank rates life experience more than anything else. The card is embedded with features specially customized for people wanting to enjoy their life. This card offers holiday and travel vouchers, cash back on domestic travel and two complimentary flight tickets upon joining.