Citibank Rewards credit card is designed to provide best-in-class benefits to shopaholics. The card offers lots of deals and discounts across multiple categories to its users. Additionally, the reward points earned do not expire at any point of time. Card holders may utilize the reward points and redeem them in exchange for vacation trips, air miles, cash back rewards and online merchandise purchase.
Citibank® Rewards Credit Card- Features and Benefits
Rewards cardholders will enjoy the following benefits-
- Welcome benefit of up to 2500 bonus reward points on new card activation and purchases made using the card within 60 days of card issue.
- 10 times more reward points at apparel and departmental stores as well as other partner stores.
- Equipped with EMV chip and secured with PIN, the card provides enhanced security.
- With the Citibank concierge services you can send flowers, arrange parties, make dining and movie ticket reservations as well as get travel assistance.
- Enjoy dining benefits with discounts of up to 20% at partner restaurants across the country.
- You can get 10X reward points for at over 50 online and offline partner stores.
- You can also adjust your reward points against the statement balance (1 Reward Point= ₹ 0.35)
Citibank® Rewards Credit Card- Rewards Program
Cardholders can earn reward points every time they use their Citibank card.
- Earn 1 reward point for every expense of ₹ 125 made using your credit card.
- Earn 10 reward points for ₹ 125 spent on the categories featuring 10X rewards.
- Get 300 bonus points on spending ₹ 30,000 or more in a month.
- Accumulated reward points never expire.
- Accumulated reward points can be redeemed in lieu of premium merchandise, cash back, air miles, merchandise featured on e-stores or holidays.
- You may also redeem points in lieu of fuel at over 1,200 participating IndianOil outlets across India. For every reward point, you get ₹ 0.30 and minimum redemption allowed is ₹ 250.
- Instantly redeem your points at select partner stores.
- Convert your Reward Points into Air Miles to book tickets on Air India and Jet Airways. (1 Reward Point = 0.75 miles).
Citibank® Rewards Credit Card- Welcome Benefits
Earn up to 2,500 Reward Points as welcome gift on your Citibank® Rewards Card, divided into two parts-
- Get 1,500 Rewards Points on making your first purchase within 30 days of card activation
- Get additional 1,000 Reward points on making your first purchase worth at least ₹ 1,000 within the first 60 days of card issuance.
Citibank® Rewards Credit Card- Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||₹ 1,000|
|Renewal Fee||₹ 1,000 (waived off on spending ₹ 30,000 in the preceding year)|
|Extended Credit Charges||3.10% – 3.40%|
|Outstation Cheque Charge (based on the value of the cheque)||Up to ₹ 10,000 – ₹ 50 per cheque
₹ 10,001 to ₹ 1,00,000 – ₹ 100 per cheque
Above ₹ 1,00,001 – ₹ 150 per cheque
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damaged card||₹ 100|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% on the billed amount withdrawn*, subject to a minimum of ₹ 500.|
|Railway ticket booking surcharge||1.8% of the transaction value|
|Fuel transaction charge||1% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 10. Waived at Indian Oil Corporation outlets for transactions on Citi EDCs (electronic data capture terminals).|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the amount (excluding fees, charges and taxes) over the credit limit, subject to a minimum of ₹ 500.|
|Late Payment Fee||· ₹ 300 for current balance less than ₹ 10,001
· ₹ 600 for current balance* of ₹ 10,001 and up to ₹ 25,000
· ₹ 950 for current balance above ₹ 25,000
How to apply for Citibank® Rewards Credit Card
An applicant can submit his application for this credit card at Paisabazaar.com. Follow the steps given below:
Step 1- Visit the credit card section on Paisabazaar.com.
Step 2- Enter the relevant details and proceed.
Step 3- Now you will see a list of credit cards you may be eligible for. Find Citi Bank Rewards Credit Card from the list.
Step 4- Check eligibility for this card by entering some more details.
Step 5- If found eligible, you can fill the detailed application form and submit.
After successful online application, you will get a call from the bank to decide the right time and place for document collection. Once you submit the documents, the bank will review your application and scrutinize the paperwork after which the card will be issued.
Alternately, you can apply directly from Citi Bank’s website or by visiting the nearest Citi Bank branch.
Citibank® Rewards Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Both Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indians can apply for this credit card. The applicant should be more than 18 years and below 70 years of age. You have to provide key documents like income proof, copy of PAN Card, identity proof and residence proof for verification along with photograph to Citibank as part of the application process.