Citibank IndianOil credit card is one of the best credit cards under the fuel category. Citibank, one of the leading private banks in India, offers lots of benefits to customers using this card. The accumulated reward points can be redeemed for fuel purchase at Indian Oil outlets and can be redeemed instantly at select merchant outlets across the country. Moreover, accumulated reward points never expire.
IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- Features and Benefits
Citibank offers a host of benefits on this credit card. Some of them are listed below-
- Get Turbo Points worth Rs 250 as activation benefit (limited period offer).
- Get up to 71 litres of free* fuel annually by redeeming your turbo points for fuel at 1200+ authorized IndianOil outlets.
- Fuel surcharge (1%) completely waived off.
- Enjoy exclusive concierge services from Citibank for hotel booking, dining reservations, flower delivery and more.
- Save 2.67% in the form of reward points when spending on fuel at authorised IndianOil outlets.
- Convert your big-ticket expenses into easy EMI.
- Enjoy up to 15% savings across participating restaurants with your Citi credit card.
- Shop for your favourite items at more than 2,000 consumer electronics and mobile phone outlets, leading retail chains and e-retailers and pay back in easy EMIs.
- Make shopping more convenient with services like online banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, and CitiPhone banking.
IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- Rewards Program
Users can earn reward points every time they use their IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card. Here’s how much reward they can earn for different types of spends-
- 1 Turbo Point on every Rs 150 spent on the card.
- 2 Turbo Points on every Rs 150 spent on grocery and supermarkets. Note that only the stores identified as ‘Grocery’ by VISA/Mastercard will be eligible for extra rewards.
- 4 Turbo Points on every Rs 150 spent at authorized Indian Oil retail outlets.
- Instantly redeem your Turbo Points for free fuel at over 1200+ authorized IndianOil Retail Outlets in India. 1 Turbo Point equals to Re 1 worth of fuel.
- Get instant reward redemption at select online partners and authorised merchant outlets. (1 Turbo Point = Re 0.30)
- Redeem your Turbo Points for gift vouchers from some major brands.
- Book travel tickets online with Turbo Points at partner websites. (1 Turbo Point = Re 0.25)
- Convert your Turbo Points into direct statement credit. ( 1 Turbo Point = Re 0.35)
IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- Welcome Benefits
Card holder is provided with 250 reward points if first transaction is made within 30 days of activation of the card.
This offer is valid only till 30th June 2018.
IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- Fees and Charges
Annual Fee- You don’t have to pay an annual fee if you spend exceeds Rs 30,000 annually. However, if your annual spend is less than Rs 30,000 then an annual fee of Rs 1,000 is levied.
Interest Rate- A monthly interest of 3.25% is levied on pending payments. Note that this interest rate can change depending on your spending, credit utilization and repayment patterns.
Cash Advance Fee- If you use the credit card to withdraw cash at an ATM in India, you will have to pay a fee of 2.5% of the amount withdrawn (subject to a minimum amount of Rs 500). The same fee will increase to USD 7.5 if cash is withdrawn at international ATMs.
How to Apply for IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card
Visit Paisabazaar’s credit card section and type in your personal details. Our intuitive platform will display credit cards that meet your requirements. You can compare and choose the card of your liking. You can also visit Citibank’s website to apply directly.
IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card- Eligibility Criteria
An Indian national or a Non-resident Indian of more than 18 years of age can apply for this card. You will have to provide documents such as Pan Card, photograph, income proof, residence proof and identity proof.