Citi® Cash Back Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of spends to the customer. This means that the card works like a normal credit card and allows one to do everything, but with one main difference – it puts some money back in the cardholder’s wallet. The Citi® Cash Back Credit Card gives freedom to spend money with the unique benefit of cash rebates. By paying an annual fee of Rs. 500, the cardholder can enjoy small, but significant saving on purchases.
Citi® Cash Back Credit Card- Features and Benefits
Using this credit card by Citibank, you can avail of the following benefits-
- Get 5% cashback on telephone bill payment, movie ticket purchases and other types of utility bill payments made through Citibank Online Bill Pay service.
- Enjoy exclusive Citibank privileges in the form of up to 15% off on dining across 2000 partnered restaurant.
- Avail 0.5% cashback on all your purchases.
- Get automatic credit of Rs 500 in your statement directly.
- Convert your spending on shopping, consumer electronics, mobile phone outlets, leading retail chains and e-retailers into easy EMIs.
- This is a contactless card and can be used to make payment at NFC enabled terminals without handing it over to someone else for swiping.
- Convert your reward points into direct statement credit.
- Save big on shopping across 100 plus stores.
Citi® Cash Back Credit Card- Rewards Program
For Citi® Cash Back Credit Card, the reward program is replaced by cash backs. Users are eligible to earn up to 5% cash back on movie ticket purchases, telephone bill payment and all types of utility bill payments through Citibank Online Bill Pay service. On all other purchases, they will get 0.5% cashback.
Cash Back Redemption
The cashback earned on your Citi® Cash Back Credit Card will directly be converted into statement credit in multiples of Rs 500.
Citi® Cash Back Credit Card- Fees and Charges
Annual Fee- The annual fee of Rs 500 is billed in the first month of card statement and then every 12 months thereafter.
Interest Rate- A variable interest rate ranging between 37.20% and 42.00% per annum will be charged on this credit card. The applicable rate will vary depending on various parameters such as your card spends, credit limit utilization, repayment patterns etc.
Refer to the schedule of charges below for other card related expenses-
|Cash Advance Fees||
|Late Payment Charges||
|Over Credit Limit Charge||
|Cheque/Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/Automated Clearing House (ACH) Bounce
|Fuel Transaction Charge||
|Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge||
|Statement Request (for beyond 3 months)||
|Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card||
|Outstation Cheque Charge (based on the cheque value)||
|Foreign Currency Transactions||
|Cash Deposit at Citibank Branches||
|Cash Deposit at Citibank ATMs||
How to Apply for Citi® Cash Back Credit Card
You can apply for Citi® Cash Back Credit Card by directly visiting the Citibank website and filling your details. You will get a call from the bank’s representative who will guide you through the application process. Alternatively, you can visit Paisabazaar.com and compare different credit cards by Citibank. You can apply directly by filling in some details.
Citi® Cash Back Credit Card- Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be an Indian national or a Non-resident Indian of more than 18 years of age. The maximum age limit is 70 years. You will have to provide documents such as PAN Card, photograph, income proof, residence proof and identity proof.