Youngsters (18-25-year-old) nowadays are more focused on short-term gains. They are more into digital currencies. Therefore, they are gaining knowledge of blockchain system and online investments. Instead of putting hands in the stock market, they are exploring global markets with the help of social media.
What do they do;
– To build a network using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
– Network with as many as possible
– Establish a relationship
– Educate their audience on blockchain or investment plans
– Turn their network into long-term customers
With the fact that social media brought the world closer, they must take care of some facts;
– If strangers approach on social media and ask to invest, hold there and verify
– Network with their network and gather information about the person
– Make sure that there is no bot behind the screen
– Schedule an offline call (video call, physical meet up)
– Ensure to consult experts to understand the currency rates
The general perspective of this generation is, they don’t want to invest much in insurance or savings keeping the tradition in mind. Owing to which, the insurance companies, banks, financial institutes have to restructure their forecasting.
Assuming the fact, every financial organization have developed the mobile app. But the key is, holding the attention of 18-25 years old’s and the engagement. Creative campaigns will play the role.
What factors organizations should consider while creating campaigns;
– Think about the intention (maximizing conversion through campaigns)
– Offer coupons and discounts
– Frequency and timing of posting ads on social media
– Differentiate the organic and paid reach
– Using creatives that make more sense (Info-graphics, images and short videos)
– Work on analytics and make changes continuously
Social media will eventually move into virtual reality and AI. Hence, the challenge will be tougher for organizations in the coming times.