At Bajaj Finserv, you can apply for a personal loan amounting up to Rs. 42 lakh and use the proceeds to fulfil various personal needs. Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan can be easily applied for online from the comfort of your home or office and requires minimum documentation. Bajaj Finserv offers its customers the option to track the status of their personal loan application or know the status of their active loan details both online and offline.
How to track Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Application Status
You can track the status of your Bajaj Finserv personal loan application by following the steps given below:
Using the Official Website:
To check the status of your personal loan application online, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv and click on ‘My Account’.
- Click on the ‘Customer Portal’. You will be redirected to the login page of Experia. Enter your customer ID/email ID/mobile number and generate OTP to log into your Bajaj Finserv loan account.
- Next, click on ‘Track Application’ to know the latest status of your loan application.
Using Loan Application Tracking Link:
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv Homepage and click on Digital Loan Tracking
- On the subsequent page, enter your mobile number to generate OTP. Then enter OTP to check current status of your Bajaj Finserv Loan Online.
Using the Mobile App:
Bajaj Finserv Experia mobile app lets you track the status of your personal loan application without any hassle. You can login using a password, OTP or through your Facebook/Gmail account.
To check the status of your personal loan application using Bajaj Finserv’s mobile application- Bajaj Finserv Experia app, follow the steps given below:
- Install the Bajaj Finserv Experia app on your phone.
- Set up the correct customer profile by choosing between ‘New Customer’ and ‘Existing Customer’.
- Select the suitable employment type i.e. self-employed or salaried.
- Choose ‘Personal Loan’, from the list of product options available.
- Click on ‘View Application Status’.
- Call: You can also call on Bajaj Finserv’s customer care number 1800-103-3535 to track the status of your personal loan application.
- Branch Visit: You can also visit the nearby Bajaj Finserv branch and check the status of your personal loan application by providing the loan application number and your registered mobile number to the representative.
Transfer Your Personal Loan at Lower Interest Rates Apply Now
How to Register Online for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Account
Bajaj Finserv does not currently provide a separate registration process to avail personal loan related services through Internet banking. Customers can simply login to the customer portal of the NBFC by using their registered mobile number and OTP or using the login ID/email id and password that they receive along with their new loan relationship kit/welcome kit. The login process involves the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv
- Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Customer Portal’.
- On the page that opens next, login using your customer id/email id/mobile number and password/OTP.
Details Required to Check Personal Loan Status
The following details are needed to check the status of Bajaj Finserv personal loan:
- Loan Account Number and/or
- Online banking credentials
How to check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status Online
Borrowers can check the status of their active personal loan online using any of the following means given below:
- Using Net Banking: You can check the status of your active personal loan using net banking by following the steps given below:
Step1. Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv.
Step2. Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Customer Portal’.
Step3. On the page that opens next, login using your mobile number/email id/customer id and OTP/password.
Step4. Upon successful login, you will be able to view personal loan related details online.
- Using Mobile Application: Customers can also check the status of their active personal loan from Bajaj Finserv using Bajaj Finserv Experia app. The application can be installed on GPRS-enabled iOS, Blackberry or Android phones. Simply install the app and login to your account to check the status of your outstanding Bajaj Finserv personal loan.
How to check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Offline
You can check the status of your active personal loan from Bajaj Finserv offline by calling up the bank’s customer care or by visiting the nearest branch office.
- Call: If you wish to check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan status offline, you can call the customer care team on 08698010101 (standard calling charges may be applicable).
- Branch visit: You can also visit the nearest branch of the bank to get an update on the status of your personal loan
- SMS: You can also SMS ‘HELP’ to +91-9227564444 from your registered mobile number to know your latest loan-related details.
Q1. How to get Bajaj Finserv personal loan statement?
You can get your Bajaj Finserv personal loan statement via any of the following means given below:
- Using the Bajaj Finserv Website: You can get your personal loan statement by logging in to the customer portal>>select ‘services’>>’View Details’>> ‘E-statements’.
- Using the Mobile Application: You can also secure the statement of your personal loan using the bank’s Experia app. Simply install the app and login to your account. Next, go to your personal loan account and choose ‘E-statements’ to view your account details.
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearest branch office to avail the statement of your loan account.
Q2. How to track Bajaj Finserv personal loan status?
Customers can track the status of their personal loan from Bajaj Finserv both online and offline.
- Online: You can check the status of your personal loan online using net banking or through the mobile app- Experia.
- Offline: You can also know the status of your personal loan from Bajaj Finserv offline by calling up the customer care number via SMS or by visiting the nearest branch office.
Q3. How long does Bajaj Finserv take to approve a personal loan application?
Bajaj Finserv typically provides in-principal approval of personal loan applications within 5 minutes, provided that you meet the basic eligibility criteria. Actual disbursal times however do tend to vary based on multiple factors including loan amount, type of applicant, submission of required documents and more.
Q4. What is the interest rate on Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
The interest rate for Bajaj Finserv personal loan starts at as low as 13% p.a.
Q5. What are the tenure options available on Bajaj Finserv personal loans?
The loan repayment tenure can range between 12 to 60 months.
Q6. Can I foreclose a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv? Are there any charges for the same?
Yes, you can foreclose a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv by repaying the entire remaining loan amount in one single payment along with 4% of your personal loan principal outstanding plus applicable taxes as pre-payment penalty.
Q7. What is Bajaj Finserv’s customer care number in case I have personal loan status related queries?
You can call on 08698010101 from your registered mobile number in case you have queries relating to the status of your existing personal loan.
Q8. How can I check my personal loan EMI status using Bajaj Finserv’s official website?
You can check the EMI status online by logging in to the Customer portal>>’Statement of Account’>>View Loan Details>>Click view details icon>>Choose Loan Statement.
Q9. How can I get my interest certificate?
Customers can view and download the personal loan interest certificate by logging into Bajaj Finserv’s customer portal. Simply log in to the Customer Portal>> View loan details>>Click on view details icon>>Loan details>>Interest Certificate to download the document.
Q10. How can I update my email id and address online?
You can update your email id or address using the company’s Customer Portal. Simply visit the official website and log in to the Customer Portal>>Click on the top right icon>>Choose “Update your contact details”. Then enter the new contact details using OTP sent on registered mobile number to complete the change. In case of address change, you may be required to provide a copy of a proof of address document acceptable to Bajaj Finserv.