Axis Bank offers personal loans from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh with minimal documentation and quick approval. With Axis Bank Personal Loan, you can fulfill your various personal needs as there is no restriction on the end- use. Along with this, you can repay the loan within a flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months. You can choose the tenure on your own as per your repayment ability.
How to Get Low Interest Rates on Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- Credit Score: Credit score is a measure of the creditworthiness of a person with respect to his past financial record. You will need to have a good credit score in order to get a lower interest rate on your personal loan
- Employment: Interest rate on Axis Bank Personal Loan may vary according to the company you are working with. If you are a salaried professional working with a reputed company you might be offered loan at a lower interest rate. But, if you are working with a company that is not listed with the bank, you might be asked to pay a higher interest rate
- Income: Personal loan being an unsecured loan is sanctioned as per the repayment capability of the borrower. Therefore, a person with a higher income is more capable to pay back the lent amount as compared to a person from a lower income group. Therefore, higher your income, the lower will be the rate of interest charged on the personal loan
- Relationship with the bank: If you an existing customer of the bank having a savings account or a fixed deposit account, then you become loyal or valued customer of the Bank and hence the bank might offer you a lower interest rate on a personal loan
Axis Bank Personal Loan- Other Fees and Charges
|Repayment instruction / Instrument return charges||Rs.500/- per instance of dishonor of cheque /SI/ECS/NACH debit instruction + GST as applicable|
|Swap charges (Cheque/Instrument)||Rs.500/- per instance + GST as applicable|
|Penal Interest||@ 24% per annum i.e. 2% per month on the overdue installment.|
|Duplicate statement issuance charges||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Duplicate Amortization schedule issuance charges||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Re-Issuance of photocopy of loan agreement/documents||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Credit Information Companies (CICs) Report Issuance Charges||Rs. 50/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Stamp Duty Charges||As per State Stamp Act|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get personal loan from Axis Bank if my salary is Rs. 15,000?
Yes, to get a personal loan from Axis Bank your salary should be at least Rs. 15,000.
Can I top up my existing personal loan on Axis Bank?
No, you cannot top up your existing personal loan on Axis Bank.
How can I check my Axis Bank personal loan eligibility?
You can check your Axis Bank personal loan eligibility at Paisabazaar.com. You can also compare the interest rates offered by various banks and choose the one offering the lowest interest rate.
How do I preclose a personal loan from Axis Bank?
You have to submit a foreclosure request at the loan center to preclose the personal loan. Currently, there is no pre- closure charge applicable on an Axis Bank Personal Loan.
Do I have to pay a fee to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Yes, the bank charges a non- refundable processing fee that ranges between 1.5% to 2% of the loan amount plus applicable GST.
How do I get in touch with Axis Bank Customer Care?
- You can call Axis Bank at 1 – 860 – 419 – 5555 or 1 – 860 – 500- 5555
- NRIs can contact the bank through the following numbers:
|USA||1855 205 5577|
|Saudi Arabia||800 850 0000|
|UK||0808 178 5040|
|UAE||8000 3570 3218|
|Singapore||800 1206 355|
|Qatar||00 800 100 348|
|Canada||1855 436 0726|
|Bahrain||800 11 300|
|Australia||1800 153 861|
|(Non – Toll Free)||+91 40 67174100|
- You can visit the nearest branch of Axis Bank.
- You can send an email to the bank at email@example.com by using your registered email ID.