A personal loan from Axis Bank is offered to salaried individuals, working professionals like doctors, architects, engineers, CAs, various company secretaries, private & public limited company employees, public sector undertaking as well as various central and local bodies. A personal loan from Axis Bank can range from Rs.1 lakh – Rs. 15 lakhs, to applicants who fulfill the basic eligibility criteria, besides which, the CIBIL score of the applicant is also considered, and plays a major role in the approval of the loan application. Eligibility for new Axis Bank personal loan depends on a number of factors.
Following are the basic ‘common’ criteria required for the eligibility of Axis Bank personal loans:
- The applicant must have a regular income
- The applicant must be between 21 years and 60 years
- Net Monthly Income of the applicant should be no less than Rs. 15,000 per month
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility for Salaried IndividualsFor individuals who are working as doctors or employees of private/public companies, or are employed by a public sector undertaking or central or local bodies or government sector employees are eligible for availing a loan under this category.
The criteria for personal loan eligibility are:
- Min age of 21 years
- Age at loan maturity should be no more than 58 years
- Minimum monthly income should be no less than Rs 15,000
- Should have been employed with the present employer for at least an year
- Min age of 24 years
- Age at the time of loan maturity should be no more than 65 years
- Net annual income should be no less than Rs 200,000
- Should have at least 3 years of work experience in the current business or profession