You can avail an Axis Bank Personal Loan to borrow amounts starting from Rs. 50,000 and deal with a wide range of personal expenses. With key benefits like online processing, minimum documentation requirement and quick approval, you can apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan via both online and offline means.
Eligibility Criteria of Axis Bank Personal Loan
- You should be a salaried employee including a salaried doctor, government sector employee including public sector undertakings, central and local bodies or an employee of public and private limited companies
- You should be at least 21 years old and your maximum age at the end of the loan tenure should be 60 years or less
- Your minimum income should be at least Rs. 15,000 per month.
Read more about Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility.
Documents Required to Apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Duly filled out application form
- KYC documents (proof of identity and address)
- Income proof: Salary slips, bank account statement, ITR, etc.
- Loan agreement duly signed and Standing Instruction (SI) Request / ECS Forms
Process to Apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan Online
- Fill out details including monthly income, desired loan amount, current profession, etc. in the personal loan application form on Paisabazaar.com and click on ‘Proceed’
- On the subsequent page you can see various personal loan offers from various banks arranged as per chances of approval
- Either select a desired loan offer after analyzing the interest rate and repayment ability or call the customer care of Paisabazaar for further assistance
- On submission of your personal loan application, your application is forward to the chosen lender and you receive conditional e-approval. Subsequently a bank representative will contact you to complete any other formalities
How to Apply for Axis Instant Personal Loan Online?
If you are an existing Axis Bank customer, you may be eligible to apply for an instant personal loan from Axis Bank. The entire process is online and involves the following steps:
- Log on to Axis Bank online banking and click on “Offers for You”
- Select “Instant Personal Loan”, if available from the list
- You can view the loan amount on offer, interest rate as well as tenure options for your Axis Instant personal loan.
- You can select available options to view the EMI pay out and if you choose one, the money will instantly transferred to your account.
Note: While instant personal loans are typically credit to the applicant’s Axis Bank account in minutes, in certain cases disbursal may be delayed based on applicant profile, loan amount and other factors as per discretion of the bank.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan Offline?
To apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan offline, you will have to get in touch with the bank through the following ways:
- You can call on 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555 (call between 9 am to 9 pm from Monday to Saturday, excluding national holidays)
- You can visit the nearest branch of Axis Bank in person to apply for a personal loan.
Benefits of Applying for Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Loan amount: Ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh, the loan amount offered by Axis Bank Personal Loan is enough to fulfil various needs of diverse individuals
- Flexible tenure: You can repay an Axis Bank Personal Loan as per your convenience within a flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months
- Personal loan balance transfer: You can transfer your existing personal loan from other lenders to Axis Bank and get a lower interest rate
- Minimum documentation: The documentation required to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan is minimal and saves a lot of time and effort
Q1. What is the interest rate of Axis Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Axis Bank Personal Loan starts from 12%.
Q2. How can I repay Axis Bank Personal Loan?
You can repay Axis Bank Personal Loan through ECS (Electronic Clearing System)/SI (Standing Instruction) mandate and Post Dated Cheques (PDC).
Q3. What happens if I don’t repay my loan on time?
If you don’t repay the loan on time, you will have to pay a penal interest of 24% per annum, that is, 2% per month on overdue installment. Also, your credit score might also be impacted.
Q4. I am self-employed. Can I apply for an Axis Bank personal loan?
Currently Axis Bank offers personal loans only to salaried individuals. As a self-employed applicant you may be eligible for business loan from Axis Bank instead.