Andhra Bank offers a handful of credit cards that are customized to serve the various requirements of diverse group of customers. These cards are loaded with numerous benefits such as fuel surcharge waiver, reward earning, lost card liability cover and interest-free credit. Credit card issued by Andhra Bank is one of such credit cards which are PIN enabled and highly secured with globally recognized chip technology to protect customer from any fraud and counterfeiting. Moreover, these cards are accepted globally and have VISA and RuPay affiliation.
Apart from the features and benefits of Andhra Bank credit cards, users should also understand the various modes in which they can pay their credit card dues.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Andhra Bank provides both online and offline options to the customers to pay the credit card bills according to their convenience.
Online Bill Payment
For an Andhra Bank Account holder, the various bill payment options are as follows:
- Net Banking: Net Banking facility is available for the customers who are holding Savings or Current account with Andhra Bank.
- To avail the facility, the account holder has to register for the service.
- Once registered, the customer can access Andhra Bank online portal and log in to net banking facility using ID and password.
- Customer can view credit card information like card statement as well as unbilled transaction, due dates, outstanding amount, reward points, credit limit etc.
- Customers can link their credit card to their Andhra Bank Net Banking account.
- Select ‘Credit Card Payment Option’ under ‘Credit Card’ tab and put the amount and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- This will redirect to the secured payment site and payment will be done via direct debit from Andhra Bank savings or current account.
- An e-receipt will be sent to customer in the registered e-mail ID after the transaction is successful.
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking App: Customers can download and install Andhra Bank Mobile App.
- Log in to the App using Customer ID
- It has all the features of Net Banking
- Access ‘Credit Card Payment Option’ under ‘Credit Card’ tab and make payment securely from anywhere, anytime
Standing Instruction for Auto Payment: Andhra Bank Account holders can set up a standing instruction for auto payment of their credit card bills. For this the customer has to:
- Visit the Andhra Bank branch and place the auto-payment standing instruction
- You can select the option to pay the minimum payable amount or the complete bill amount could be selected.
- Specified amount will be deducted from the account on due date.
- For this payment mode, the Andhra Bank account has to be held singly or in case of joint holding, ‘either’ or ‘any’ signing mandate should be specified.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Holders who want to pay the credit card bill from other bank accounts can adopt any of the following methods.
National Electronics Fund Transfer (NEFT) or Immediate Payment Services (IMPS): From a Non-Andhra Bank Account, you can pay the Andhra Bank credit card dues.
- Log in to other bank account and start transfer through net banking.
- Under ‘Third Party Fund Transfer’ option, add Andhra Bank Credit Card as the ‘Beneficiary’.
- For ‘Beneficiary Account Number’, use the 16 digit credit card number of Andhra Bank for which payment to be made.
- Provide other relevant information like, for Beneficiary bank, use: ANDHRA BANK CC.
- Bank Address should be: CREDIT CARD DIVISION, SULTAN BAZAAR, KOTI, HYDERABAD 500095.
- One can use IFSC Code as: ANDB0000782, which is the IFSC code for Andhra Bank Credit Card Department and could be used for online transfer of funds to Andhra Bank using NEFT, IMPS and RTGS methods.
- Once remittance is done through NEFT, the cardholder needs to inform payment details to “Help Desk” by calling Toll Free Number -1800 425 4059 or 040-2468 3202/ 3220/3210 or sending Email to: email@example.com.
- NEFT is possible if the branch of the transferring bank is NEFT enabled and the customer has net banking facility of the transferring bank
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS): Payment of large amount could be made through RTGS and it is as follows:
- Log in to the net banking of your bank account and proceed with ‘Third Party Transfer’.
- 16 digit Andhra Credit Card number is to be used as ‘Name of the Beneficiary’.
- Provide other particulars of the credit card, mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Branch Name: SULTAN BAZAR
- Use IFSC Code: ANDB0000205
- Use Bank name as: ANDHRA BANK
- Account Number as: 020511100000672
Visa Money Transfer: Andhra Bank Visa Credit Card bill payment could be done from other bank account using Visa Money transfer
Bill Desk: Payment could be made using Andhra Bank Bill Desk facility. The customers have to provide Andhra Bank credit card number, Payment amount, mobile number, E-mail ID and the transferring branch info and make payment.
Please Note: Andhra Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Offline Bill Payment
- Cash Payment: Walk up to the branch and make a cash payment towards your credit card (use the credit card number) within due date.
- Cheque, Demand Draft Payment: Cheque or Demand Draft could be deposited at any Andhra Bank branch for credit card payment. There are specific centres of Andhra Bank to collect cheques and demand drafts towards credit card payments. Cheques should be given in advance so that it is cleared within due date.
- ATM Payment: Credit card payment could be done from any Andhra Bank ATM. Card holder has to register at an Andhra Bank for ATM payment and the Andhra bank debit card needs to be used for ATM payment.