Allahabad Bank offers personal loans starting from Rs. 15,000. The bank provides various schemes under the personal loan category and they are Allahabad Bank New Saral Loan, AllBank Vidya, Home Appliances Finance Scheme, All Bank Rent Loan, Overdraft Facility in SB Acc, Loan Against NSC/KVP, Skill Loan Scheme and Loan Scheme for AllBank Doctor Plus. Also, Allahabad Bank has a reliable customer care service to resolve issues and complaints of all its customers.
Allahabad Bank - Customer Care Numbers
|Contact number (toll-free)||1800-57-22-000|
|Head office address||Allahabad Bank Head Office,|
2, N. S. Road, Kolkata – 700 001
2242 0863/ 2242 0915
2242 0869/ 2210 3777
2242 0900 / 2242 0883
How to Submit a Complaint at Allahabad Bank?
- Click here
- Enter details like customer type, name of complainant, account number, mobile number, nature of complaint, details of complaint, etc.
- Click either on ‘reset’ if you wish to make any changes otherwise click on ‘submit’
You can also check the status of your complaint by entering the ticking ID on the same page and clicking ‘Track’ button.
Also, the complainant can download the general complaints form from here and mail it to the customer service team or send it to the beneath referenced location:
2,Netaji Subhash Road,
Telephone No. : 033- 22318824(telefax) & 22483597
Fax No. : 033- 22318824(telefax) & 22420867
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I change my registered mobile number in Allahabad Bank?
Follow the steps:
- Visit the home branch of Allahabad Bank along with a copy of your proof of address like Aadhaar Card, Passport and so on
- Ask the accounts executive for KYC details change form or mobile number change request form
- Fill in the form completely and mention your new mobile number wherever asked for
What is the interest rate of Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Allahabad Bank Personal Loan starts from 10.50%.
How can I apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan offline?
To apply for Allahabad Bank personal loan offline, you can visit the nearest branch of the bank.
Who all are eligible for Skill Loan Scheme available under the personal loan category?
- Any individual who has secured admission in a course run by Industrial Training Institutes (it is), Polytechnics or in a School recognized by Central or State Education Boards or in a College affiliated to recognized University, Training Partners affiliated to National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) / Sector Skill Councils, State Skill Mission, State Skill Corporation, preferably leading to a Certificate / Diploma / Degree issued by such Organization as per National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) is eligible for loan under the Scheme
- If you are a minor, the bank will obtain a letter of acceptance / ratification from you upon attaining majority