Citibank, a subsidiary of Citigroup, is an Indian private sector bank founded in Kolkata in the year 1902. Its head-quarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The multi-national financial services corporation head-quarter is situated in New York City, United States. Citibank has played a pivotal role in constructing market intercessor like depositories, credit bureau, and also clearing and payment institutions. Citibank has branch strength of 44 which use as many as 700 ATMs throughout India.
The bank provides a one-step solution for all the problems related to banking right at the tip of your fingers. The financial services offered through banking are as follows:
- Citigold Private Client: It provides special lifestyle benefits as well as personalized finance management banking solutions to clients having an association of 5cr or above with Citibank.
- Citigold: A host of special lifestyle benefits as well as solutions for finance management are provided to the bank’s Citigold customers wherein they have the privilege to earn rewards in the form of golf lessons, and various offers related to travel and wellness
- Citibanking Account: It provides a savings account that has the benefit of free ATM use globally, a Personal Banker and investment services that are free of cost and easily accessible.
- Citibank Expatriate Account: This account provides easy remittance process for the expatriates and free withdrawals at any ATM in India or overseas.
- Citibank Suvidha: This is a zero balance salary account which provides an overdraft facility of up to 5 times the customer’s salary. Several other attractive aspects like a variety of debit cards and rewards on purchases are also provided. The saving balance in the account will earn an interest return at 4% per annum which is paid half yearly.
- Global Banking: the customer has the full authority to transact globally as it is supported by 4,000 branches and 20,000 ATMs in 42 varied countries. The bank also has a Global Support System catering to your needs anywhere in the world.
OTHER CITI BANK BANKING SERVICES
Additional services for everyday banking needs are also provided. They are:
- Term Deposit:
- Non Resident External Deposit
- Non Resident Ordinary Deposit
- Foreign Currency Non Resident
- Senior Citizens Account
- Citibank Junior Account
- Citibank Basic Savings Account
The Bank tries to provide a whole lot of varied credit card options to customers. They have the advantage of choosing a proper credit card based on their needs and requirement. Let us take a look at the different types of credit cards provided by Citibank:
- Citibank PremierMiles Card: the card provides the best-in-class service to customers like free air travel with an option to choose from over a 100 airlines that are premier in their own ways.
- Citibank Rewards Card: Citibank Rewards Card, as the name suggests, gives you a benefit to earn reward points whenever you spend that are redeemable at a later date. The rewards can be redeemed across 700 stores and outlets.
- IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card: It provides a concession of over 5% on all fuel bills. Not only that, reward points are also earned that can be changed easily and swiftly to free fuel.
- Citi Cash Back Credit Card: This card provides 5% cashback on all the daily spends like movie tickets, telephone bill payments and other utility bills.
OTHER CITI BANK CARDS
- Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- First Citizen Citibank Titanium Credit Card
- Citibank Prestige Credit Card
- Citi Corporate Credit Card
|Credit Card||Citi Premier Miles||CitiBank Rewards Credit||Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card||Citi Cash Back Credit Card||Citi Rewards Domestic Card||First Citizen Citi Credit Card||Citi Corporate Card||Citi Prestige Priviledge|
|Interest Rate||37.20% - 42.00% (Variable)||39% (Variable)||39% (Variable)||37.20% - 42.00 % (Variable)||39%||39%||Subject to change||Subject to change|
|Annual Fee||Rs 3000||Rs 1000||Rs 1000||Rs 500||Rs 1000||Rs 500||Disclosed at the time of joining||Disclosed at the time of joining|
A need for different types of loan products at different stages of your life meeting all your financial needs are provided at Citibank. These products are custom-made keeping in mind the financial desires and lifestyle needs. They are as follows:
- Personal Loans: The loans that take care of all your personal needs are personal loans. You can get as much as Rs.30 lakh loan within two days or 48 hours. It is comparatively simple, secure and fast to obtain.
- Paylite on Citibank Cards: This is a pre-accepted card that does not require any sort of documents. Loan is also available on credit or cash limit or sometimes more also. It is easily obtainable with a single call.
- Home Loans: Citibank offers the maximum loan amounts for buying a home. It has adjustable repayment options, wide payment terms and fast processing methods.
- Ready Credit: an instant credit of up to Rs 5 lakh directly transferrable to the account. It does not require any documents and it is pre-approved.
- Loan Against Securities: facility to get a quick loan on all investments without losing ownership rights. The procedure for application is very easy and best rates are provided.
- Loan Against Fixed Deposits: facility to get an instant loan against Citibank Fixed Deposits without breaking your FD. The loan can be as optimum as 90% of your deposit amount and interest is payable on the amount used.
CITI Bank Investment
Citibank provides the best possible investment solutions. The bank has a customer care that is operable 24/7 on a daily basis in order to solve all investments queries. The different investments are as follows:
- Mutual Funds: Mutual Funds account can be opened with just Rs.1, 000. The bank partners with 21 top-notch pioneered fund houses that provide top of the class products
- Deposits: It provides the lowest deposit period of 7 days with a deposit of as little as Rs. 1,000. Individuals can opt for the best suitable deposit fund from a host of deposit funds
- Demat Account: Here the shares and other securities are safeguarded by keeping them in a computerised manner.
Citibank also provides different types of insurance policies that cater to different people in the society.
- Life Insurance: the bank has associated itself with different high-class insurance agencies like Tata AIA and Citi in order to cater insurance related problems.
- Health and Accidental Insurance: through the Citibank health insurance policy the customer can get free hospitalisation coverage and other health benefits.
- Non-Life Insurance: Apart from life insurance, the customer can also insure his property, travels and financial transits.
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Tablet Banking
- Online Transactions
- Statement on E-mail
- Online Security