Capital First is the firm that offers financial services to both its commercial as well as corporate customers. Their sole motive is to cater to all the financial needs of the customers and ultimately become a financial conglomerate. It is a very important NBFC that provides comprehensive financial products namely Consumer Lending and Corporate Landing to the customers. They satisfy the consumption needs of the Indian consumers. As far as the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises are concerned, they offer working capital to make the MSME sector proliferate.
Capital First offers a wide variety of loans that takes care of all the financial needs and requirements of the consumers right from home, business to two wheeler and used car. The different types of offered loans are as follows:
- Loan Against Property
- Two wheeler loan
- Durable loan
- Business loan
- Used car loan.
Capital First’s loan against property is also loan as mortgage loans. They help the investors to mortgage their assets as collateral and get easy loans. The features of these loans are as follows:
- Loans amounting up to Rs. 10 crores are offered.
- The loan tenure is up to 15 years.
- The loan can be taken on the basis of financial statements.
- There is a flexibility to take more than one loan under this program.
- Lease Rental Discounting benefit is offered
- Loans are offered on self-occupied residences, self-employed commercial property, leased commercial and residential property.
Capital First offers the customers loans in order to buy two wheelers like bike, scooter etc at an affordable interest rate. These are the various features of two wheeler loans:
- Quick loan processing
- Affordable EMI options
- Comparatively low down payments.
- It is offered to both salaried and self-employed personals.
Capital First offers its consumers durable loans that helps them in buying luxuries that they have always dreamt of. Right from a new LCD TV to a computer for the family. Capital First’s durable loans that care of all the durable needs and requirements of the consumers. The features of durable loans are as follows:
- Easy EMI options
- Comparatively small down payments
- Interest as low as 0%.
- Simple options of repayment of loans
- Simple documentation process.
- Loan is approved quickly.
- No amount of deposit involved for security.
- The loan must be taken by the consumer above 21 years of age.
In order to make the business grow and expand, all the small as well as medium sized enterprises need debt capital to keep the business functions smooth. Capital First’s business loans cater to the needs of working capital of the businesses. The following are the features of business loans:
- The process of loan is quick
- Loans as big as Rs. 75 lakhs are offered.
- Easy documentation process.
- Easy repayment options with monthly instalments.
- Doorstep services offered.
- An option of topping up a loan on the existing loan is possible.
- Outstanding customer service.
- It is offered to self=employed professionals, sole proprietorship and partnership firms, private limited companies and also doctors.
Capital First also offers finances to the customers in order to buy second-hand cars. The following are the features of used car loans:
- The facility of 100% LTV option.
- Simple documentation process.
- Comprehensive rate of interest.
- Quick and easy options of repayment of loans.
- Minimum age to get this loan is 21 years.
Capital First takes into account all the insurance related needs and requirements of the customers. They make sure that their clients are insured of all the uncertain events that might take place in their life. For this reason, they offer two main types of insurance solutions to the customers. They are as follows:
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance.
Life with all its uncertainties,throw many types of emergencies that might burn a hole in the pockets of the customers. Capital First, with its Life Insurance solution helps the customers to meets the needs that might arise due to any miss-happenings. This insurance solution helps the customers to lead a simple and uncomplicated life without worrying about the future a bit. They have partnered with HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited, and thus provide insurance on the life of the customers and their loved ones. Not only this, these insurance solutions also act as a tax-saving scheme. The insurance not only helps the customer to be worry-free about their and their loved ones’ life, but also saves their money for tax payments. These insurances are offered at very comprehensive rate of interest thus saving money of the customers.
Life is uncertain. Nobody knows what future holds. Thus Capital First has co-partnered with Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited that takes care of all the needs and requirements of the customer right from health to medical needs. They also insure the customers against many misfortunes while travelling like lost baggage or luggage theft. Not only this, the consumer also has an option of insuring their cars, homes and even themselves against any kind of accidents. The various types of products offered in General Insurance section of Capital First are as follows:
- Auto Insurance Plan- This plan protects the car owner against loss, damage or theft of the vehicle.
- Health Insurance Plan- with Future Suraksha Plan, they take care of all the health needs of the customers.
- Home Insurance Plan- They protect the home against any damage and loss.
- Personal Accident Plan- They insure the customers against any personal accidents that might occur.
- Travel Insurance Plan- They insure the customers against any loss through travel like baggage loss and theft etc.